Our DSE Assessor Course...
- Saves you money
- Is delivered on-site
- Is fully guaranteed
- Is run by Chartered H&S Consultants
This training course has been designed to introduce delegates to the processes necessary to assist their employer in completing DSE risk assessments. At the end of the course delegates will understand the requirements of the DSE Regulations and will be able to identify hazards (including less obvious ones) and assess risks that arise from workstation use. They will also be taught how to draw upon additional sources of information on risk, as appropriate; draw valid and reliable conclusions from assessments and identify steps to reduce risks; make a clear record of the assessment and communicate the findings to those who need to take appropriate action, and to the worker concerned.
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and delivered by Chartered Health and Safety Consultants
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the programme is delivered in just one day
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
We come to you! If you have a suitable training room on-site (which most places do), we can deliver the course at your location. This saves you money on travel and accommodation etc. It also means that your staff will not need to spend additional time travelling to and from an alternate training venue.
Another great thing about us coming to you:- as the course tutor will also be a Chartered Health and Safety Consultant, if you need some help and advice about your health and safety management arrangements, we would be happy to provide this to you for free. Not sure your health and safety policy statement is up to snuff? We'll take a look and provide some pointers. Need a risk assessment review? No problem, just ask.
- DSE Health Risks
- Legal duties
- Workstation analysis
- Requirements for workstations
- Workstation posture
- Risk reduction
- Risk review and further information
- Daily work routine
- Eyes and eyesight
- Training and information
We run the DSE Assessor course over one day.
£195.00 + VAT per person for groups of less than five (minimum group size is three candidates). BIG DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE for groups of five or more.