DISPLAY SCREEN EQUIPMENT (DSE) ASSESSOR
Unlike many other training providers, who use trainers with only the minimum required qualifications, our courses are guaranteed to be delivered by a chartered health and safety consultant with nationally recognised teaching qualifications.
If you are not completely satisfied with the level of service you receive from us, we'll give you your money back!
This course has been designed to introduce delegates to the processes necessary to assist their employer in completing DSE risk assessments. At the end of the course delegates will understand the requirements of the DSE Regulations and will be able to identify hazards (including less obvious ones) and assess risks that arise from workstation use.
They will also be taught how to draw upon additional sources of information on risk, as appropriate; draw valid and reliable conclusions from assessments and identify steps to reduce risks; make a clear record of the assessment and communicate the findings to those who need to take appropriate action, and to the worker concerned.
Benefits of this course
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and delivered by Chartered Health and Safety Consultants
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the programme is delivered in just one day
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
At your company premises in a suitable training room. Meaning no travel or accommodation hassles for you or your staff. Plus, the course can be tailored to your own workplace.
This depends on how many people you need trained...contact us for our best price as we offer big discounts for groups.
We run the DSE Assessor course over one day.